This Christmas, how about doing your shopping while you sit in comfort in your favourite place having a coffee or a pint? When the shops are rammed and the queues are out the doors, and you still haven't got a thing, we'll be here to help. We are offering to deliver your shopping to you in a café or bar within 10 minutes walking distance of our shop. So you can take a break from the crowds, get a seat in a comfy establishment, shop at designist.ie on your phone or tablet, and have your stash delivered to you within two hours.
Just place your order, choose afternoon pub delivery as your delivery method, we'll email you looking for a selfie and your location, and once we have your order all packed we'll come and find you. Of course, there are terms and conditions, so please read below carefully before you order. Orders will also be accepted in advance as long as the delivery spot is agreed on by you and our delivery person.
1. Delivery is free, as long as delivery spot is agreed upon by both parties. Undelivered goods will be available for collection in store at 68 South Great George's Street, Dublin 2 during shop opening hours. Your order for walking delivery has not been accepted until you receive an email confirmation from us.
2. On foot deliveries are available in December from 12pm-6.00pm Mon-Sat. Sunday deliveries will only be available on 13th and 20th of December.
3. We will deliver as far as the following places, but not beyond; Temple Bar, Westmoreland St, The Dawson Lounge, The Swan and The Lord Edward.
4. The customer must present their order confirmation email to the delivery person.
5. This is an experimental delivery service so please bare with us. We will endeavour to always provide you with the best customer service we can but we also reserve the right to suspend on foot deliveries and request you collect in store when oversubscribed.